vendredi 17 juin 2011

I have no face thus "I don't know".

I don't know. I don't have a face so how am I supposed to know? I know only 2 things = no things. I know no and I know things. Thus, I know no things are a like. Thus I know no repetitions because a repetition is the tendency to believe that two things are a like. There are only differences because I know only 2 things = no things. No things means that there are no things alike. There are no things alike because there are no things I like = there are no things like I. There are no things like I because there are no I like things. I am not like what I see because what I see is "no things like I".

Let's face it, we don't have a face and we never will have a face. The face that we believe that we have is only a lingering impression that first came when we acknowledge the face in the mirror as our own. That face is not our own, because that face created a delusion of a static image. This can never be real because we never were and never will be static. We are always changing because we are never the same. We never were able to see ourselves because we are the ones who are acting it all out. We can never see our faces thus we can never hold onto what we see. The only mistake there is is that we repeat what we like and dislike because we believe that we are the image that we see. The evident, here honest truth is that we do not see ourselves. We never will.

Let's stop this delusion and stop ourselves from repeating images that have impressed us in the past.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire