lundi 13 juin 2011

self-forgiveness on impressions - Not letting myself be impressed by nothing outside of myself.

Self-forgiveness on impressions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let myself be impressed by others in my world.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that impressions are the prisons from within which I entrap myself in within the fabric of my mind.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realize that an impression is an imprint of a dead moment which I cling unto because of the fear of letting that moment go and to actually have to face the full expression of who I am here without any impressions supporting me here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be possessed by impressions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be possessed by impressions through the fear of being alone within without any impressions from within which I could lose myself generated impression of being alone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the impression of loneliness as the impression of an endless void is the nature of who and what I am as being alone.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realize that the impression of being alone as that of an endless void within my being is an illusion which has been birthed out of my first impression of who and what I am/was as the mind.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realize that the impression of the void as the nature of who I am as being alone is made out of the dent that I left within the fabric of my mind - which has an origin point which can never be reached because of being from a past-less self-reference point of an origin as a self-reference point which doesn’t exist here as self.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realize that the impression of the endless void within my being as the feeling of loneliness and aloneness is an illusion because of being a void (imagine a funnel within the fabric of space and time such as a black hole where there is no point which is at the core of the black whole – sucking all life as physical matter – even light – within the depths of it’s structure – sucking everything within it’s grasp because of a vacuum like movement which acts as the will of self to get back to a self-reference point of a past occurrence as a past moment of self that self mistakenly identifies as being it’s origin point = self tries to go to the past for self-reference purposes, however, there is no past self-reference point for self to use as an origin point of self’s present/here expression. Thus an-endless-void-as-an-endless-vacuum-sucking-self’s-attention-forever-down-the-drain-within-an-eternal-emptiness-as-an-imprint-wihtin-the-fabric-of-space-and-time is generated so as to comply to self’s “pre-conscious will” to refer to self a sense of self-awareness coming from the contrast made with a past origin point which can never be true since there is no past origin point which can explain self within creation since self's creation is forever unfolding wihtin the seamless moment of here = thus the illusion of the "black hole" as a void of an eternal emptiness is generated so as to comply to the stubbornness of self to find an origin point of creation within the past = absolutely impossible since the origin point of all of creation is forever here as self.) that I have created out of the fear of existing without any past reference point of my self as all of creation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the continuous creation of myself as life here so as to create a void within the fabric of space and time = the mind as a “black hole” - which points to an impossible moment in the past, as the will to seek comfort from a past expression of my self which is impossible for self is forever created here as the only origin point of all of creation – not the past. Thus the creation of an endless void so as to continue feeding the impossible occurrence of there being a past origin point of all of creation as myself here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to fear being the origin point of creation as who I am here within each and every moment of self-expression as life eternal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear who I am as eternal life expression and through this fear, to have created an endless funnel as an endless tunnel as an impression from within which I can fall towards a “never reaching goal as a past origin point of self” so as to feed my will to forever hide and run away from the creation as what I have created as myself here within and as each moment of full self expression as life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear who I am here as life and through this fear, have generated “impressions” within the fabric of space and time = the mind, so as to run away from the fear of being the totality of who I am here, which is inescapable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and perceive that it is possible to escape what I am here, through the manifestation and reinforcement of the will to get out of here as the manifestations of the impressions created within the fabric of space and time as the “black holes” of the impressions that I fear letting go of through the fear of facing all that I am here as life as the entirety of existence as self.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realize that the will to “get out of here” is the will of the ego that I have mistakenly identified as being my own.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realize that the will of the ego is the will which has been birthed out of the fear of actually encompassing all that I am here as the physical as all of existence as life.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realize that the act of running away from who I am here is impossible because here is the origin, the present, and the future of creation all together as self.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realize that an impression is a possession which exists and manifests itself within the sub layers of my consciousness as non-verbal, non-logical movements which have been birthed out of my participation within my world before I became conscious of being self-aware.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to build my conscious awareness of my self out of the impressions that I impressed upon my physical body as I was busy experiencing and mimicking those who answered to my “imprints” as I was growing up in this world, within the stages of life where I was still unable to speak.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to impress moments of undifferentiated sound expression within the fabric of the sub layers of my conscious awareness of self, which I have subsequently used as the “foundation dents within the fabric of my physical being” upon which I have built the sound manifested structures through the mind, which have been used as the foundation blocks of the personality that I have accepted and allowed my self to be and become.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be impressed by another being that I perceive as having more than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be impressed by an event which I perceive as being “beautiful”.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and lowed myself to let myself get impressed by another being who’s expression is in accordance to what I desire my expression to be as.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise that to impress myself upon a specific event or object of my attention is to suppress my self-expression to allow the impression to take over me.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise that to allow my attention to be impressed by the expression of an outside manifestation - such as a beautiful sunset – is to allow myself to suppress my self-expression for the benefit of the expression that I seek to impress upon my mind as a moment in time that I do not want to let go of.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise that the act of impressing myself upon a moment in time will generate the consequences of creating a “void” within the fabric of my mind which will continuously pull my awareness within the “void as a past moment which is not here” instead of remaining here as the full attention of who I am as life’s expression.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to impress myself upon objects-as-manifestations-of-expressions “caught in time” that I perceived as being “more than me” because of the belief as perception that I was less than whatever “object-as-manifestation-of-expressions” presented themselves as.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be impressed by women in my world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be impressed by men in my world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be impressed by “beautiful girls” in my world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be impressed by “beautiful girls” in my world because of the belief that girls who are beautiful are “more than me” and that through this, that I sought to “keep those moments in time” to myself in order to “feed the sensation that I am more than what I perceive myself to be through the impression that I have dented within the fabric of my physical being through my mind”.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise that a “beautiful girl” is not more than me.

I forgive myselft that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that there is something "impressive" in a beautiful girl.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that there is absolutely nothing to be impressed about in a beautiful girl.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that a beautiful image is impressive.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that a beautiful image is absolutely not impressive.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realize that a “beautiful image” is not more than me.
I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that when I am impressed by a beautiful image - such as a beautiful sunset or a beautiful women - I am actually making myself less than who I am as life.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise that nothing which is of a static manifestation in time, such as an image representation of a particular expression, is more than who I am as life.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise that an image as a fixed representation of an endless movement as life in time, is always less than who I truly am as life because it is static thus limited as opposed to what I am as life’s expression, which is eternally flowing and expanding outwards towards and as infinity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive that an expression of a particular moment in time is “something” that I want to get hold of. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to invert life's forever flowing expression into an "impression" as an inner movement that pulls my awareness of "self as life here" within an endless void of emptiness as "self as the mind there" - as an inverted inflextion of the endless self-fulfilling movements of life's ever expanding expression.
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise that an impression is and can never be a “something” that I can get a hold of because of being contrary to the nature of life as self which is an ongoing, never stopping expression as self.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise that an impression is movement which goes against life as it is a movement which goes within towards a point which can never be substantiated because it is of the past which is no more = empty = non existent.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise that an impression is only an illusion which is maintained by and through the focus of the ego which is not yet ready to let go of a moment in time which is no more as a past reference point which is and can only be a void because of not being expressed any more within the here moment of self’s expression here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to value a moment in time as being more than another moment in time and through this, to have generated an impression of that “more than another” moment in time within the fabric of my physical body because of my stubbornness – as ego - of holding onto that which I value as being more than who I am as life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and perceive who I truly am as life as change as being something which I fear being.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to generate feelings of impressions because of the fear I have of who I am as change as life, in order to generate the illusion of “stability” as an impression to which I cling unto out of fear of actually being and facing who and what I am as eternal change.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise myself as who I am as eternal change as eternal life here as the expression of the ever-changing self as who I truly am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to generate the feeling of “impressions” out of the fear of being who I am as an “expression”.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide within my impressions in order to hide my self from my fear as the expression of who I am here as eternal change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and perceive that I find comfort within impressions while I remain oblivious to the fact that the comfort that I am experiencing through the impressions is a void that is pulling further away from here as real expression so as to remain caught within a past expression as an impression as illusion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be open to the world.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realize that to be “open to the manifestations of the world” means that I am “open to being impressed by the world”.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realize that to be “open to be impressed by the world” is to allow to be manipulated by events as objects as “illusionary static” images of attentions which occurs within the world – to which I bind myself to within the movements of impressions.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realize that a movement of impression is a movement which is counter to the movement of life which is forever expression, radiating outwards rather than radiating inwards within an endless void generated out of the will to reach an origin point which cannot be found elsewhere but here.



Till here no further:

Whenever I sense the inner movements to participate within impressions arises, I stop, I breathe, and I see the thoughts, I see the patterns, I see the “dent in the fabric of my being” as impression and I do not allow myself to participate within the energetic expressions of inner impressions such as thoughts, feelings, emotions and desires and I immediately act upon blocking my self from entering those impressions through me realising that I am not less or more than any of outside manifestations as “illusionary static life expression”.

I am life.

I am the expression of life forever flowing here.

There is nothing to hold onto.

An impression is nothing but an impossible movement generated by the will of consciousness which seeks to get back to an impossible origin point of consciousness within an impossible static moment of past expression of self.

There is nothing but here as origin of all of creation.

I stop fearing who I am here as the full expression of self as life.

I stop participating within the act of being impressed by any outside occurrences of life’s expression.

I stop participating within the belief that I am less that what have generated a positive impression upon me from a past expression of my self which is no more = dead.

I stop participating within the belief that I am more than what have generated a negative impression upon me from a past expression of my self which is no more = dead.

I stop participating within the impressions of dead figures within my mind = past experiences of my self.

I remain here within and as self as life as all as one as equal – untouched by the past impressions of dead expressions.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire