samedi 19 mai 2012

7 years journey to life: Day 10: Stopping the reactions of the mind as blame



Question:
How am I to practically assist and support myself in the moment, to not accept or allow myself to direct blame towards another as an attempt to shift responsibility through an experience/thought that come up inside myself to which I usually react that is directed towards the other?

I will immediately assist and support myself in the moment to stop myself from continuing participating in the reaction that come up inside of me related to the thought/belief/perception as ‘experience’ that come up, that my mother is not hearing me, not listening to me and not understanding me.

In this moment such a thought/belief/perception comes up – I will ‘slow down’ here in and as breath, stop myself slowly from accepting and allowing myself to continue participating in the reaction that come up together with the experience/thought/belief/perception.

Because I understand that such a thought/belief/perception that comes up as ‘she not hearing me, not listening to me and not understanding me’ – is revealing to me that I’m actually the one not hearing, understanding or listening to what she’s expressing here in the moment.

Therefore, within this understanding, realization and insight – I take self responsibility for me, stop the reaction through not participating in such an assumption/belief/perception and slow down here in and as breath and HEAR HERE as breath calmly and stable as breath that is me.

Thus, not accepting or allowing myself to follow perceptions/ideas/assumptions/beliefs that form towards another as blame – but actually hear the words that are being said and in common sense self honesty communicate what I see here in the moment as breath and not accepting/allowing myself to speak in/of reaction of mind, because I know already where that road ends – NO MORE!

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to stop myself from participating in such a thought/belief/perception/assumption that comes up within me, but instead accepted and allowed myself to believe that is real and true which manifested the experience of reactive emotional/feeling turmoil within me.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that all that is real is breath here.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to immediately stop myself from accepting and allowing myself to participate in the reaction that came up inside of me, because of a thought/belief/perception/assumption that formed inside of me towards another – indicating already accepted and allowed self-dishonesty as shifting blame towards another for me not taking self responsibility for what is experienced within me.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to ‘slow myself down here in and as breath’ when emotions and feelings surge up inside of me, but instead accepted and allowed myself to continue my self-dishonest participation in emotions/feelings of mind, which I know/understand is not who I am.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to take self responsibility for me, by assisting and supporting me to not accept/allow myself to continue participating in emotions/feelings but to remain stable, constant here in and as breath that is me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to listen to what my mind has to say, therefore not hearing or understanding what my mother is saying, therefore not hearing or understanding me here, because I am not HERE as BREATH – but accepted and allowed myself to direct blame towards her, that she’s the one not hearing, listening or understanding = when all the while it was me.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to HEAR HERE as BREATH that is me the other that is me – but instead accepted and allowed myself to listen to what my mind had to say in separation of me HERE as BREATH – already indicating that I’m not here as breath in self honesty, but accepting and allowing myself to participate in the self-dishonesty of mind in separation of me as listening to thoughts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to speak in reactions of emotions/feelings of mind – instead of remaining constant, stable here as breath that is me and express me in self honest common sense as I hear the words of the other that is me.
 

If and when I see myself moving or about to move into the mind through the "blame towards another" pattern, I stop, breathe, remind myself that it is a pattern of me as the mind I no longer want to engage for it is not what is best for me and what is best for all, One and Equal.
 
When and as I see myself moving into the automatic personality of blame of "she/he is not listening to me", I stop, breathe, see if i have missed an opportunity to self-correct into Oneness and Equality from which the blame arose, if so, I forgive myself, stand up from the blame and self-correct, if not i stop, self-forgive my participation in shame as an automated response to a pattern of self-abuse and bring myself back Here in and as Breath.
I commit myself to stop myself from entertaining ideas and beliefs about "blaming another for something that I am responsible of" and from blaming myself and others as "being more or less than me", through the use of thoughts and emotions, ideas and beliefs, comparisons and games of winners and losers to establish myself as an example of how Life could be for everyone outside of the limited living of the Mind of illusions and back into Life as the Physical, One and Equal for every living Being.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire