dimanche 20 mai 2012

7 years journey to life: Day 11: Fear of beautiful women


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear speaking with beautiful women.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear speaking to beautiful women because of the thought of “am I beautiful enough to her” that keeps on resurging within my mind whenever I am with a conversation with a beautiful women.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give power to the thought of “am I beautiful enough to her” whenever I am talking to a beautiful women through me participating within the thought as inner dialogue whenever I am with a beautiful women, rather than being here with the beautiful women within and as breath, as equal as one as the physical body.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear looking at a beautiful women in the eyes because of the belief that if I do so, that she will be able to see my thoughts as that which is most precious to me because of the belief that my thoughts define me within their attributes as being “hidden” thus “precious” because of them being as “hidden” as the concept of “who I am” is to me as the mind – rather than realising that “who I am” to me is simply the physical being and as such, that which is hidden is not who I am but what I believe myself to be through the mind consciousness system to which I am not as I am one as all as life as the physical which is standing here, one and equal to all.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place beautiful women up on pedestals because of them being seen and threated with greater care by most other than those who are not as beautiful who are not treated the same by society in general.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being seen without my hat by a beautiful women because of the belief that if I am to be seen without my hat by a beautiful women, that she will treat me as if I am inferior to her, because of the pictured appearance that I project of myself whenever I am without my hat – which has been judged by others and myself as being less attractive than with my hat on.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to treat beautiful women differently than “normal” looking women because of the inner reactions, thoughts, emotions and beliefs that get stirred within and as me whenever I am within the company of beautiful women.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place value into the physical appearance of women rather than placing value in life as the expression of life as the physical, one and equal to all sexes and beings.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to “look away” when I am faced with a beautiful women because of the fear that I have of being seen as “less than her” by the beautiful women because of having been judged as being “normal looking” by others as myself before – within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as being “less than a beautiful girl” because of the belief that those who have power are beautiful and that those who don’t aren’t.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give my power away to the beauty system demon rather than remaining here within and as the power that is myself as the physical body, one and equal to all living beings.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel shame when I am within the presence of a beautiful women because of the thought of “she is more beautiful than me thus I am to blame for not being equal to her” that comes from me constantly comparing myself to another, as separate than me, rather than remaining stable here as the physical which is one and equal to all living beings – no separation whatsoever.



If and when I see myself moving or about to move into the mind through the "fear of a beautiful women" pattern, I stop, breathe, remind myself that it is a pattern of me as the mind I no longer want to engage for it is not what is best for me and what is best for all, One and Equal.



When and as I see myself moving into the automatic personality of shame of "she is more beautiful than me thus I am to blame for not being equal to her", I stop, breathe, see if i have missed an opportunity to self-correct into Oneness and Equality from which the shame arose, if so, I forgive myself, stand up from the shame and self-correct, if not i stop, self-forgive my participation in shame as an automated response to a pattern of self-abuse and bring myself back Here in and as Breath.



I commit myself to stop myself from entertaining ideas and beliefs about "being less than another because of the picture presentation of myself" and from blaming myself and others as "being more or less than me", through the use of thoughts and emotions, ideas and beliefs, comparisons and games of winners and losers to establish myself as an example of how Life could be for everyone outside of the limited living of the Mind of illusions and back into Life as the Physical, One and Equal for every living Being.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire