samedi 12 mai 2012

7 years journey to life: Day 3 : Self-Forgiveness on the fear of being called ugly


Applying Self Forgiveness now to delete the particular fear of being called ugly to which I have described yesterday.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being called ugly.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel “less than others” whenever I was judged as being “ugly” by others.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am ugly when others judge me to be so.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as being “less than another” whenever I see another as being “pretty”.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel “inferior” to another that I judge as being “more pretty” than me.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lose confidence in myself whenever I am with someone whom I see and perceive as being “more pretty” than me.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit my self-expression whenever I am with someone whom I perceive as being “more pretty” than me.



I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise that who I am as life is an expression that is free from judgements, thoughts, emotions and the mind and within this, that I have allowed myself to “lock myself into” the mind whenever I feel “threatened” by the presence of another.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to “hide” within the confines of my mind whenever I feel “threatened” by another being’s presence to which I judge as being “more than” me.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive others as being “more than me” whenever I judge another as being “pretty”.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit my self-expression to superficial judgements of the mind as an image presentation rather than a self-expression as life as one as equal.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fee ignored by those around me whenever I find myself in a situation where I partake in a social activity with others.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am ignored by those around me whenever I find myself in social situations with groups that are new to me.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to reject myself.



I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to love myself for what I am as an expression as life as one as all as equal as the physical.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel rejected when I am with the company of others that I meet for the first time.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as being “less than” others whenever I find myself within groups for the first time.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into mind chatter whenever I am with people that I meet for the first time – within which I judge others within my secret mind as being less than me or more than me according to the way they present themselves to be as a mind picture presentation.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place a value into a mind picture presentation rather than to value the source of life as the physical as all as one as equal as life.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others for how I feel – rather than realising that I am responsible for my emotional states and reactions.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into the mind whenever I feel threatened by the presence of another being.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as the mind through me acting out the behaviour of “hiding within my mind” whenever I feel threatened by another being in my world.



I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise that I am not the mind, but life as the physical as that which is standing HERE as all as one as equal as LIFE whereas the mind is always “there” within places which are NOT REAL.



I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to honour life through me standing here, one and equal as the physical, rather than me “hiding out” in the mind through the fear of being judged for who I portray myself to be.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being judged for who I portray myself to be because of the value that I place in the “mind picture presentation” rather than in life as the unconditional expression of who I am HERE as one as all as the physical as life.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place a greater value within the “picture presentation” of myself rather than the unconditional physical expression of myself as life as one as equal as the physical HERE.



I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise that HERE is where I AM as LIFE rather than “there” as the mind.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live out the pattern of me hiding within my mind whenever I am threatened by another – within which I started participating in when I was a young child in the presence of my father who used to beat me.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project the pattern of “hiding within my mind” towards those that I judge as being “more than me” because of me unconsciously projecting my father figure unto others that I perceive as being “more than me” through their picture presentation.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel guilty of being me whenever I think that I am “more ugly than another”.



If and when I see myself moving or about to move into the mind through the “fear of being judged ugly”, I stop, breathe, remind myself that it is a pattern of me as the mind I no longer want to engage for it is not what is best for me and what is best for all, One and Equal



When and as I see myself moving into the automatic personality of guilt of 'I must be ugly', I stop, breathe, see if I have missed an opportunity to self correct into Oneness and Equality from which the guilt arose, if so, I forgive myself, stand up from the guilt and self correct, if not I stop, self forgive my participation in guilt as an automated response to a pattern of self Abuse and bring myself back Here in and as Breath



I commit myself to stop myself from entertaining ideas and beliefs about ugliness and from judging myself and others as 'having done something wrong', through the use of thoughts and emotions, ideas and beliefs, comparisons and games of winners and losers to establish myself as an example of how Life could be for everyone outside of the limited living of the Mind of Illusions and back into Life as the Physical, One and Equal for every Living Being.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire