mercredi 30 mai 2012

7 years journey to life: Day 21: Acting different in front of others that I judge as being “different” than me.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to act differently in front of those that I perceive as being “different than me”.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within judgments as the backchat that occurs within me when I see a person that I perceive as being in another class than me, such as a person which is fatter than me, a person which has a different colour of skin than me or a person of a different gender than me.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within games of polarity based on the physical differences between me and another, such as the physical differences in weight, height, colour of skin and gender, rather than acting equally the same as the principle of oneness and equality towards and with all beings.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deem a person who is heavier than me, such as an overweight person, as being less important than another less overweight being – such has having thoughts within backchat where I would diminish the relationship with an overweight person so as to not express myself unconditionally towards them but conditionally within the self-imposed limits within my expression towards them – such as not looking at them in the eyes or not considering them as equals.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge an overweight person as being “less than me”, thus expressing the consequence-outflow of that judgement as limiting my self-expression towards them as a contrived expression of being uncomfortable.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be uncomfortable in front of overweight people, where I would deliberately experience negative energies within myself through looking at an overweight person because of the accepted and allowed conditioning of myself as the mind from within which I perceive overweight people as being physically uncomfortable-looking.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project my sense of discomfort towards people who are overweight because of the belief and culturally accepted perception that an overweight person is a “disgust” and therefore is “disgusting” to look at.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel disgusted when I see/look/perceive a person as being overweight, from within which I experience feelings of negatively charged energy because of me placing myself in their shoes through the filter of the mind alone - within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project my mind possession as ego towards and within people whom I perceive/see/look as being overweight, and from within which I manifest within and as myself, the negatively charged energy because of me placing myself as them through the perspective of the mind alone, thereby projecting and living within and as myself as negative energy, my own fears of being overweight.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project my own fears towards and within people whom I deem as being overweight – from within which the fears that I project are culturally born and reinforced through my active participation within and as the mind as separation as spite, blame and judgments towards and within those that I perceive as being different than me – within this, I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise that through me judging a person as being “less than me” because of being overweight or different than me, I thus place myself as being “less than me” from within which I experience negatively charged energies within and as myself because of me “projecting” my sense of self towards and within another being.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project my sense of self towards and within other beings, not realising that the mere act of projection manifests within and as myself, the energetically charged entities that are correlated with the culturally/mind consciousness, accepted and allowed perception of another based on their physical attributes such as weight.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to act differently when I am in front of a women.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to act differently when I am in front of a man.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to act differently when I am faced with a women whom I perceive as being overweight because of the picture presentation of themselves which I perceive, through the filter of the culturally induced perception as the mind, as being “unattractive” thus experiencing within myself, the feeling of “unattractiveness” as the temporal possession of negative energies that I experience as myself, when I put myself inside the shoes of an overweight women.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to act differently when I am within the presence of a woman whom I perceive as being beautiful, through the transformation and manipulation of myself as the modification of my behaviours, stances, glances and mannerisms, only so that I can be positively perceived by the women/girl whom I perceive as being beautiful.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to act differently when I am within the presence of a woman whom I perceive as being unattractive, through the transformation and manipulation of myself as the modification of my behaviours, stances, glances and mannerisms, only so that I can be released from the negative energies that I experience within and as myself because of me projecting my sense of self towards and within the women that I perceive as being unattractive.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to automate the judgments I express towards other beings, such as the automation of the “back chats” that occurs whenever I silently within my mind, judge another person/being as being “unattractive” thus “less than the positive experience of myself” rather than stop my participation within judgments as backchat so that I can free myself from the mind possession and transform myself to what is best for all, one and equal to all life and all living beings.



I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to perceive myself as being equal and one with all beings that I encounter in my world/life.



I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to remain stable, within and as the physical, whenever I encounter/exchange/participate within another being in this world – within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become instable, such as letting myself be possessed by positive or negatively charged energies whenever I am within the company of a being whom I perceive as being “more than” me or “less than me”.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within games of “more than” and “lesser than” whenever I participate within the act of exchanging with another being – within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be-LIE-ve that who I am as self-expression is the result of energy – that who I am as life expression is energy which is never stable but remains forever manipulated by the ups and downs of experiences – within this, I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise that who I am as life is not of energy which is never stable, but who I am as life is the physical, which remains forever stable HERE within and as life as the principle of Oneness and Equality.



I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise that who I am as life, is the principle of Oneness and Equality, as it is common sense that all living beings are equals through and as the needs of the physical – all living beings share the same fundamental needs from within the grounds of equality as physicality as life.



I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise that I as who I am truly as life as the physical, does not judge or separate or participate within games of winners and losers as the mind, but remains stable, unmoved by the energetic possessions of the mind, HERE, one and equal as life as all living beings in the world.



If and when I see myself moving or about to move into the mind through the "judgments of those who are different than me" pattern, I stop, breathe, remind myself that it is a pattern of me as the mind I no longer want to engage for it is not what is best for me and what is best for all, One and Equal.



When and as I see myself moving into the automatic personality of judgment towards others, I stop, breathe, see if i have missed an opportunity to self-correct into Oneness and Equality from which the judgment arose, if so, I forgive myself, stand up from the judgment game and self-correct, if not i stop, self-forgive my participation in judgment as an automated response to a pattern of self-abuse and bring myself back Here in and as Breath.



I commit myself to stop myself from entertaining ideas and beliefs about "judging others" through the use of thoughts and emotions, ideas and beliefs, comparisons and games of winners and losers to establish myself as an example of how Life could be for everyone outside of the limited living of the Mind of illusions and back into Life as the Physical, One and Equal for every living Being.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire