vendredi 1 juin 2012

7 years journey to life: Day 23: Feeling down


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within the negative energetic experiences such as feeling down.


I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise that the negative energetic experience such as feeling down, is in direct relationship with my participation within positive energetic experiences, such as feeling high.



I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise that the positive energetic experiences such as feeling high, is in direct relationship with my participation within negative energetic experiences, such as feeling down.



I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise that through me participating within polarity such as my allowed participation within positively charged experiences, that I instantly doom myself to experience negatively charged experiences as soon as the positive experience will be no more.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seek out positive experiences because of the belief that it is my goal to be positive in life and within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience negatively charged experiences because of my allowed participation within positively charged experiences.



I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise the nature of energetic experiences, within that each time one experiences a positively charged experience, one is automatically inviting the opposite of that experience to manifest within oneself at a moment where the positively charged experience will be no more.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to associate the weather with the behaviour, within that when it is cloudy/dark/grey/rainy outside, I automatically experience myself through and within negatively charged energies.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as WHO I AM REALLY as being an entity which is fundamentally energetic and within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to consume WHO I REALLY AM AS THE PHYSICAL because of me wanting/desiring/wishing to experience myself as “more” through charging myself up within and as positively charged energies.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to consume who I really am as the physical, through me deliberately participating in activities/thoughts/experiences which are positively charged, not realising that the mere expression as me as a positively charged energy, is in fact caused by the friction/spite/blame that I have towards physicality as who I really am as one as equal as life as all living beings – and within this, I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise that the experience of positivity is/has been generated through the constant abuse of physicality as me through the use of spite/blame/judgments as the friction which generates the energetic experience of myself as being positively-charged.



I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise that all energetic experiences within me are generated by the mind through the use of blame/spite/justifications/judgments as the friction which consumes the physicality as me for the sake of the mind desired experience of/as positivity.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel down whenever my wants/needs/desires are not met through and within the experiences of myself as the mind.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel up whenever my wants/needs/desires are met through and within the experiences of myself as the mind.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be manipulated by events of the outside world, such as the weather, and thus allowed myself to experience the energetic outflow of the outside events without realising that I am within this, being manipulated and controlled for the purpose/sake of the self-interests of the authorities/consumerism in this world.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel drawn towards and within the stomach area whenever I experience the negative energetic experiences such as “feeling down”, from within which the will to act gets silenced because of the negative energetic experienced within and as my stomach area.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to “lack the will to act” whenever I experience the feeling of being pulled within and as my stomach area through an experience that I have associated with negativity.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I “lack the will to act” whenever I experience “pulling sensations towards and within my stomach” as the physical consequence-outflow of the mind’s energetic possession as negativity – and within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use/feed the negatively charged energies within me through my allowed participation within thoughts/emotions/ideas/beliefs which are negatively charged, such as the thought of “it’s a sad looking day”, or “I’m all alone today”.



I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise that what I tell myself in my mind, automatically manipulates and changes the energetic experience within myself thus making me a slave to the thoughts, ideas, beliefs, emotions within myself – which can be easily manipulated/programmed/steered by the elite in this world – rather than being the self-directive principle of me in my world as the physical as one as equal as life.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to store the feelings of negatively charged experiences within the stomach region, thereby manipulating the physical experience of myself to that of “lacking something” and thereby making me want/need/desire the “thing” which will make me full again – within this, I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise that the storing of the negatively charged experiences within and as my stomach region, generates the sensation of a void from within which I seek to “full”fill – make full again – through me following the thoughts/feeling/emotion that are associated with the negatively charged feeling – within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to follow the thoughts/feelings/emotions that stem from the feeling of a void within and as my stomach region, because of the be-LIE-f that through me following the thoughts/feelings/emotions, that I can “full””fill” (make full again) the void which is driving me from within.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be manipulated/driven by the void within and as my stomach region whenever I am under the influence of a negatively charged energy.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within the mind as thoughts/feelings/emotions whenever I find myself a prey to negatively charged energies – such as through the belief that whatever these thoughts/feelings/emotions tells me are in fact what I WANT/NEED/DESIRE to have.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within the mind as thought/feeling/emotion whenever I am experiencing positively or negatively charged energies.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel “down” within myself whenever I perceive my environment as being negative to me.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel “down” whenever my goals driven by the interactions within my mind – such as thoughts/emotions/feelings/ideas – are not met by my immediate surroundings.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to bind the experience of myself to/towards outside events such as the weather – within this, I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise that to have my sense of self determined by the outside world is to allow myself to be manipulated/controlled by the outside world/elite.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to “feel down” whenever my wants/needs/desire are not immediately met, such as the desire to be intimate with someone – within this, I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise that it is only through me being self-intimate with myself that my need to be intimate with someone is met.



I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to be self-intimate with myself.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to damn me to this life of subservience to the mind, because of having separated me from all and everything as myself as the first choice that I ever did in this existence – within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to damn myself to this hellish existence of being subservient to the mind rather than being free as life as all as one as the physical as what is HERE equal and one.



I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to give myself back to myself through the act of self-forgiveness whenever I am faced with an emerging point of and as myself as what I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become as the mind.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wallow in self-pity whenever I am faced with an event/experience that I did/do not want/need/desire to participate in – within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be controlled by my wants/needs/desires where I automatically feel like shit when those wants/needs/desires are not met.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be a slave to my wants/needs/desires, from within which I have programmed feelings of negativity and positivity within myself, so as to ensure that I remain driven by that which I as the mind, use to enslave me – within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be driven by self-interests of attaining positively charged experiences while closing my eyes to the consequence-outflow of self-interests as the abusive nature that man has become.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seek out thrills and excitement in order that I can experience myself as living because of the programmed be-LIE-f that life is equivalent of a thrill or excitement – within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have associated the act of living to the experience of energetic highs such as a thrill or excitement, from within which the experience of highs blind me from the consequence-outflow of such experiences – within this, I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise that the consequence-outflow of the practice of self-interest is the allowance and acceptance of the evil nature that man has become as the greatest abusive force in this world.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse physicality as life as the principle of oneness and equality through the allowed participation in self-interest as the wants/needs/desires of myself as the mind.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify who I am as the sense of self which is prevalent within me, as the nature and experience of energetic possessions, such as the positively charged and negatively charged entities within myself.



I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realise that for me to experience a positively charged experience, I have to experience a negatively charged experience within and as myself – within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress the negativity as me within the depths of my physicality only so that I can experience positivity as me.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that through me supressing negativity within the depths of my physicality, that I am actually hurting/consuming the very life essence of me as physicality only so that I may experience positivity for a moment.



If and when I see myself moving or about to move into the mind through the "feeling down" pattern, I stop, breathe, remind myself that it is a pattern of me as the mind I no longer want to engage for it is not what is best for me and what is best for all, One and Equal.



When and as I see myself moving into the automatic personality of feeling down as the thought of “I am alone/have nothing to do”, I stop, breathe, see if i have missed an opportunity to self-correct into Oneness and Equality from which the feeling arose, if so, I forgive myself, stand up from the feeling game and self-correct, if not i stop, self-forgive my participation in feeling as an automated response to a pattern of self-abuse and bring myself back Here in and as Breath.



I commit myself to stop myself from entertaining ideas and beliefs about "feelings" through the use of thoughts and emotions, ideas and beliefs, comparisons and games of winners and losers to establish myself as an example of how Life could be for everyone outside of the limited living of the Mind of illusions and back into Life as the Physical, One and Equal for every living Being.



I commit myself to stop my allowed participation within thoughts/emotions/ideas/beliefs which are positively charged or negatively charged.



I commit myself to realise that all wants/needs/desires are of the mind which makes me easily controlled by the outside world – thus making me a slave to whatever is happening in my immediate surroundings rather than realising that who I am as the physical as the principle of oneness and equality remains stable HERE within and as the physical as life, unmoved by any reactions of and within the mind.



I commit myself to stop my participation within energetically charged experiences through me, whenever I experience the movements of positive or negative energies within me, immediately stop such participations through the BREATH/BREATHING and place myself HERE within and as the physicality as me. If an opportunity to self-forgive arises, I apply self-forgiveness aloud or within myself. I remind myself that the energetically charged experience/thought/feeling/emotion is a pattern that I no longer want to participate in and as the mind.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire