mercredi 25 mai 2011

Random Self-forgiveness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be distracted by the mind when I am standing up as myself through the application of self-forgiveness
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to watch television, play video games and or read dimensional articles to which I use as excuses for me not to apply myself through self-forgiveness
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place self-forgiveness in second fiddle when I actually know that my regular activities, which are somewhat still considered as being primordial, are supporting the suppression of me instead of supporting the honest expression as me
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to stop participating in the activities which are supporting my self-dishonesties through continuing in the participation of passivity instead of stopping within and as the passivity/apathy and stand up within and as myself and apply myself within and as self-forgiveness as me
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and think that I am not well spoken and intelligent enough to apply myself within and as self-forgiveness with regularity
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as not being intelligent enough to apply self-forgiveness effectively – thus, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed a constricted condition as intelligence as the ability to express myself with clarity and directedness within and as the application of self-forgiveness
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place a condition within and as myself for me to “fit into” if I am to express myself through Self-forgiveness and that if I do not “fit into” the condition within which have classified self-forgiveness within me, then I am not worthy of applying self-forgiveness
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that it is me that I am judging as being unworthy of myself when I feel that I am unworthy of self-forgiveness
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to condition my self-expression so that it “fits into” a condition that I have placed before me within and as my perception of what self-forgiveness is through comparing myself with others
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare me towards another human being who is expressing himself as “directedness” and “clarity” while I see/perceive myself as being unclear and undirected
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define clarity as being the ability to express myself in a rational and logical manner which is the way I perceive those that I judge as being clear and direct as being
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate me from who I am as a rational and logical being
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define logical as the ability to interpret one’s own life with clarity, efficiency and directedness
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to be one and equal to clarity, efficiency and directedness
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate me from clarity, efficiency and directedness
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to express clarity, efficiency and directedness, only when I have met the conditions I have set within me for me to perceive myself as being the definition of what clarity, efficiency and directedness is
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define clarity, efficiency and directedness as what I experience when I find myself in a higher level of consciousness
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define “higher level of consciousness” as being what I experience after moving through internally perceived levels of mind which only comes through the application of a meditative method that I have believed to be my personal “stairways to heaven”
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have developed a special method of meditation that enables me to connect with the higher realms of consciousness, thus allowing me to express myself with confidence and assuredness
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow myself to express confidence and assuredness as me only when I have “reached” the perceived “higher levels of mind” which only comes after I move within myself through a meditative practice which implies the conscious and deliberate movements of energy throughout my body
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and perceive that I am within a special moment now, because of having had a flash of “déjà vu” in this moment
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to define myself as being special because of being able to connect to inner awareness of greater expression which comes through as an expression of myself which exerts a greater confidence and a greater assuredness
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as being special because of being able to connect to higher realms of consciousness through my meditative practices
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the practice of meditation grants me special powers
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive meditation as being necessary for my well being
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fall into the trap that is meditation as the practice of greater inner peace while closing my eyes to what is actually going on in this world within and as the outer REAL ALL ity as war, famine, abuse, rape and murder of me as all as one as equal
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seclude myself within the dishonesties of the mind as the practice of meditation while closing my eyes to what is actually going on in this world as who I am as all as one as equal as life
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate me from others when others as myself experience situations that I haven’t personally experienced myself
I forgive myself that I have allowed to define myself solely based on the experiences that I have lived and to thus separate who I see myself as being from the others as myself who have lived or lives through experiences that I do not have experienced or are experiencing within and as this here moment
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define who I am based on the mind consciousness system
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that who I am is HERE and that who I am not is THERE as what I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become through the past, present and future of the mind consciousness system
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that all that I am and all that I can ever be is HERE allways in all ways and includes all of existence as me within and as the breath as life as me HERE in self honesty
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project myself within the expectations and souvenirs of the mind instead of staying HERE stable and constant as who I truly am as all as one as equal as life
Friends of the past:
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear coming face to face with a friend of the past
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project anxiety towards the moments where I meet acquaintances and friends of the past to which I haven’t seen for a long time
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to define myself as a loser when comparing myself to the friends and acquaintances of the past
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define who I am based on society’s definition of success and failure
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that I am participating within the ego of the mind when I accept and allow success and failure within me. I do not accept and allow success and failure to influence me. I do not accept and allow success and failure within me. Life is not defined by success and/or failure. Life is undefined. I am undefined. I remain undefined thus I am not defined by success and/or failure. I am life. I am here as life as all as one as equal. I breathe.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear meeting people whom I knew in the past, because of the fear of their reactions if I were to tell them that I do not work, that I do not have a family, that I do not make money and that I still live with my mother. I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear the fear of the mind, through me participating in the fear of the mind of being ridiculed for being who I am as what I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become as the mind consciousness system. I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that I fear becoming that which I hide from others as myself if I were to meet someone that I knew in the past, and tell them what I have allowed myself to become as who I am as the mind consciousness system. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am the mind consciousness system. I am not the mind consciousness system. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear revealing who I am as what I keep from others as my current lifestyle because of the belief that I will be ridiculed and laughed at and rejected for leading such a lifestyle. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear who I have become which is an illusion thus I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that all that I ever was and that all that I will ever be as perceived through the mind is an illusion – who I am is HERE in self-honesty as me, in all ways and always.
Till here no further: I do not accept and allow myself to fear expressing who I am as self-forgiveness as self-honesty as me
Till here no further: I do not accept and allow myself to interpret who I am through the eye of consciousness, the I of the mind consciousness system.
I am life
I am unconditional self-expression
I move me
I am the self-directive principle of me
I am confidence
I am directedness
I am direction
I am movement
I am direct
I am assuredness
I am flow
I am HERE
I am BREATH
I am LIFE
I live
I am the living word
I am one as all as equal as the living word

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire