samedi 28 mai 2011

Self-forgiveness on my sister

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be afraid of my sister.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear igniting the wrath of my sister’s emotion.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to suppress my expression when faced with my sister's emotions.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing the rage of my sister.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear making my sister angry by expressing myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to suppress my self-expression when facing my sister because of the fear i have of making her angry.

I forgive myself that i have allowed myself to suppress my emotions as sadness when my sister answers me with rage.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to suppress my feelings and emotions by going into the male ego of the mind and thus to hide my feelings and emotions in order to portray an image of superiority.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear expressing myself as my feelings and emotions as the inferiority as me.

I forgive myself that i haven’t accepted and allowed myself to accept inferiority as me

I forgive myself that i haven’t accepted and allowed myself to express inferiority as me because of the male ego within which i express superiority through the fear of expressing what i have accepted and allowed as inferiority within and as me.

Till here no further: i do not accept and allow inferiority within and as me.

Till here no further: i do not accept and allow superiority within and as me

Till here no further: i do not accept and allow myself to suppress my feelings and emotions only to portray false self confidence as the ego of the mind

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to suppress my self-expression when i am faced with someone as my sister which expresses their emotions loudly and furiously

 I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear my sister’s emotions

 I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to the fears of the mind

 Till here no further: I am not the fears of the mind I am HERE within and as the moment within and as the breath

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to seclude myself within the perceived security of the mind when i am faced with the suppressed emotions within and as my sister – being afraid of her outburst of loud words and emotions

 What do i fear about the expression of my sister?

I fear that she will hurt me through what she will say

 I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i am the ego of the mind as that which holds onto an idea of myself as myself as that which i define myself to be and thus i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing the idea of myself as the ego of the mind when i am faced with the rage of my sister

 Till here no further: I am not an idea of the mind

Till here no further: i am not the ego of the mind

Till here no further: i am not the fears of the mind

I am here within and as the moment

I am here within and as the breath

I am self-honesty as me

I am not self-dishonesty as the ego of the mind

I forgive myself that i haven’t allowed myself to realise that i am not the dishonesties as the ego of the mind

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be dishonest as myself as the ego of the mind when i suppress my honest expression because of fear of reactions from others as my sister

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become the dishonesties of the mind

Till here no further: i do not accept and allow myself to be the dishonesties of the mind as the ego of the mind who fears reactions of others as my sister as myself

I forgive myself that i haven’t accepted and allowed myself to be here as who i truly am as all as one as equal no matter what and who is in front of me as myself

 I do not accept and allow dishonesties as others as myself

I stand and i direct me no matter what

I am life

 I am self-expression

I am unconditional self expression

I express me

I direct me

I am the self-directive principle of me in my world

I do not accept and allow myself to be directed by my fears of others reactions

I do not accept and allow myself to be directed by the dishonesties of others

I stand clear as myself

 I clear myself out of all that keeps me locked within and as the mindI am not the mind

I stop the mind by stopping to participate within it

 I do not accept and allow myself to participate within the dishonesties of the mind

I am here

I breathe

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire